Author Topic: The Joe Rogan Experience........  (Read 529 times)

Ch10201981

• One of the Cool Kids
The Joe Rogan Experience........
« on: September 08, 2015, 12:37:12 PM »
Has changed my life.   Along with my time at MMSL and hourly here in the future,  the JRE has been life changing.   

He talks so much about changing your life through positive thinking and taking control of your life.   About really helping others and loving the people around you,  surrounding yourself with like minded people and being  happy.   

If you're looking for something new to listen to I'd start with the Duncan Trussel podcasts.  He's a frequent guest.   Also the ones with Neil DeGrass Tyson,  Sturgill Simpson,  Bryan Callen, Shane Smith, and many others.   I don't listen to the MMA guests,  but if you're into that you'll like those too. 

They get into some pretty deep stuff, but also just mess around like guys do when they're together.   It's just people talking and I feel like I'm with friends whenever I listen now.   

I wanted to share in case it would help one of you as well.

Blackwulf

• Inner Circle
Re: The Joe Rogan Experience........
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2015, 01:40:03 PM »
I actually have had a bunch of people to listen to it, and mentions of it on other podcasts to listen to it.  So I started with the one people have referenced, episode 405 with Steven Pressfield and the discussions of his works including the War of Art.  It is really cool.  I will listen to more of his podcasts.  I really do like Joe Rogan too.

Thanks for sharing.   

Ch10201981

• One of the Cool Kids
Re: The Joe Rogan Experience........
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2015, 03:02:05 PM »
I think that's one I haven't listened to yet.   I'll check it out on the drive home today.   

I was introduced to the float tank from the JRE podcast.  I did it once back in March and it was great.   Need to do it again.  It might be the most relaxed I've ever felt.